So I have Been searching for sentences that contains all 26 character’s we all remember
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
So This sentence contains all 26 characters but it itself is 33 characters long.
I am actually thinking about making a typeface from people’s handwriting so I need sample’s of how they write all the character’s. I thought pangrams are the way to go. So I went on the Internet and found plenty of pangrams some of them were not in English or they had words I couldn’t understand. Below is the collection of sentences I could find:
- The five boxing wizards jump quickly.
- Mr. Jock, TV quiz PhD, bags few lynx
- Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
- Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
- Sympathizing would fix Quaker objectives.
- How quickly daft jumping zebras vex.
- Jinxed wizards pluck ivy from the big quilt.
- Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed.
The ultimate pangram that made sense to me was :
TV quiz drag nymphs blew JFK cox.
A long one but has common language words:
A quick movement of the enemy will jeopardize six gunboats.